Wednesday 1 January 2014

New year's resolutions: the things we want

As we begin a new year,we resolve to achieve things.We write down our hearts' desires,we write down goals,we ask the universe to be kind to us. I'm not immune to this phenomenon.So i'm asking the world to be kind,to be humorous,to be soft spoken to me,I'm asking for the earth to bless me, to see me through,to give me a year worth living for.I'm asking for stability,commitment,for new doors to open for me,for my entry into the career i have be working hard for, I'm asking for the continuity of friendships,for the strengthening of bonds,for love to dwell in my mist,for my family to be kept safe, for my spirit to be kind,for my soul to be more generous,i'm asking for my face to light up in smile, to light up the world,for me to nag less,to be more understanding,more considerate,to walk with my head held high,to be optimistic about life,to worry less,to demand less,to be more tolerant,more accepting,to use my God given gifts,to love myself more,to love others just as much,to accept the person i am,to accept  the person i am not,I am asking to be more than i ever thought i could be,i'm asking for humility to dwell in me,for respect and love,and nurturing and a persevering spirit to be my companions.I am asking for determination to stay within me,for focus,for aptitute and a good attitude.Im am asking to be thirsty to live.To be alive more than i have ever been.I am asking for God to make me a better team player,to manage my time more efficiently,to hold less grudges,to commit less sin, to see the beauty in ordinary everyday encounters,to be blessed in the relationships i form,to bless the friendships,and to form lifelong lasting friendships.

But mostly i'm asking for God to let my life follow in the path i am destined to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment