Tuesday 18 November 2014

Something New Every Day Challenge

I'm challenging myself to do something new every day for the next 365 days from today! I will update this diary as i go along

19/11/14
I called the Women Affairs office in Francistown to enquire about the women's grant they have available.I was told its only available to non working women.I am making a mental note to write a letter to whoever is in office,to reserve some grants for the working class more especially the working youth who may be interested in entrepreneurship.


20/11/2014
I drank a litre of water today.Trying to create a habit of at-least drinking 2 litres of water per day

21\11\2014
I listened to an audioversion of the book of proverbs,wanted to complete the whole book,but dozed off while listening.Will complete it today

22/11/2014
I attended the BDF concert in Francistown,its a fundraising concert for different charity organisations.It was super awesome,started on a low note but the ending was superb.Glad i was dragged along.

23/11/14
I was on call today,but managed to go see my siblings perform a christmas play at their church.They have been going to Light of the world church ever since i can remember.Glad my call was super quiet and i got to see them act in a play for the very first time.

24/11/2014
Today i just had a quiet night.No commitments.Nothing.Helped me to clear my head.

25/11/2014
Went out with my buddies for a we just got paid lunch at the New Nandos Mall.We have never done that before on pay day.Sometimes you have to enjoy your pay check while you still kicking.Who knows where i would be tomorrow.

26/11/2014
Paid for internet,a day after pay day,im usually slow paying off living expenses,so hi-five to me :)

27/11/2014
On call today,couldnt think of anything i haven't done yet  to do.Maybe its the best time to buy my siblings their gifts.They did well at school,and i promised gifts :) Cant go now because its already late

01/12/14
i took my twin siblings out to Wimpy,we got their end of term you did great gifts.They were happy and so was i :)

05/11/2014
I joined Botswana Student Network today.I met young beautiful women who are passionate about making a difference.It was awesome being among passionate young people :)

No comments:

Post a Comment