Tuesday 2 December 2014

COLLECTION OF BEAUTIFUL WEDDING VOWS

"I promise to encourage your individuality because that is what makes you unique and wonderful,I promise to be patient and to remember that all things between us are rooted in love,I promise to help shoulder our challenges because through them we'll emerge soo much stronger,I promise to share with you the joys of life because with you they will be that much sweeter.I will share in your dreams,and promise to support you as you strive to achieve your goals,I promise to be your partner in all things,not possessing you,but working with you as a part of the whole,I promise to love you loyally and fiercely,for as long as i live,this is my sacred vow to you,my equal in all things'' Paula and Jerome-Tobago Trailer

http://vimeo.com/112227908


No comments:

Post a Comment