Sunday 4 January 2015

My Medical Career goals for 2015:so help me God

1.I will not complain about the workload,or pay; but will try my best to serve wholeheartedly and only voice out if i'm offering a suggestion for improvement.
2.I will try to go beyond and above my call of duty
3.I will continue to share medical knowledge even outside working hours when its within my ability to do so,volunteering services when approached and where i see fit
4.I will listen to my patients,give them undivided attention and help them to the best of my abilities.
5.I will participate actively in activities in NRH.
6.I will improve myself,intellectually,morally and professionally ( improve more on time management in the morning:arrive atleast 10minutes before morning meeting starts,dress appropriately,carry myself in a dignified manner,organise myself better,have a proper worklist,read up on diseases i come across on a day to day basis,and be hands on and if i fail,try again)
7.I will attend Continous medical education courses,and see to it I self sponsor for atleast one course for self improvement;maybe BLS,or even outside the medical sphere-Business administration or economics or a financial course.
8.I will try and ask questions and ensure i learn as much as i can from colleagues and superiors no matter how shy i feel,i will continue attending the study group sessions,and ensure i study for four hours a day,and do some questions weekly.
9.I will be respectful to my patients,staff and co-workers and accept criticism and self improvement tips,listening to advice.
10.I will network with mentors who will aid me to better myself.

P.S to read a non medical book at-least once a week.



No comments:

Post a Comment