Thursday 8 August 2013

Screen shift

So,this past week has been ardous.My much beloved Toshiba decided its going get a screen shift.(I  mean seriously,out of all the busiest weeks of my entire academic life you choose this particular week,Toshiba.Why the mean spirit man.Anyway,i still love you Tosh,hope you recover soon.)To make matters worse,my eye sight out of nowhere decides to be a pain too.I have been getting this peri-orbital pain,and a bit of  retro-orbital pain too.I think i have dengue--My friends don't seem to agree though.They think its just another event of med school syndrome i was going through.I did have a stressful few events to their credit i must say. A few presentations to do this week so i wont be totally suprised if they are right.I don't enjoy public speaking and everytime i have to speak or present one of this power point presentations i get one of these funny issues going on with my body.This morning i thought i had a urinary tract infection cause of the number of times i so wanted to use the bathroom.I also thought i had ovarian torsion and a renal calculi.I dont know why when i am making a self diagnosis im never logical enough to chose a  more believable condition.Like seriously,the pain i was feeling wasn't even close to 5/10 but there i was self diagnosing myself.Anyway,for all the late nights i had to endure this week ,i getting a holiday tommorrow.Thank you Trinidad and Tobago for being such a holiday filled country.I needed the break.

No comments:

Post a Comment