Sunday 11 August 2013

Dear Sweetheart

Dear sweetheart
aka pumpkin ,aka peaches,aka babes
aka honey,aka the sugar in my tea,aka hubby aka
i need you now

I need you, my safety pin

i need to come home to you
so you could pick out the splinters that fly out
with the words in their mouths

they  hurt you know

i keep breaking

i keep breaking in places where i thought i was healing before

so on those  days
when i need to feel better about my self
i want to come home to you
to your teddy bear hug

to see you fix me and watch the light in your eye
 shine away the  darkness in my soul
that the only thing i end up feeling sorry  for
is the shortness of our God given  lifespan together

i need your eyes
to see me as you see me

Beautiful


you are my gut
you are my bravery
you are my spine

you make  me believe that

everything in the presence of my  being increases in worth
cause
 you are so incredibly out o fthis world
valuable
TO ME











No comments:

Post a Comment