Friday 6 September 2013

LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIP :)

I wish I was a lucky star
shooting in the horizon of your night sky
I wish I was a lucky star you looked for every time your eyes looked up

I wish you were here

I hope I deeply  moved your heart
in the short time we spent together
like that moving star that keeps you smiling like God is pulling away at the edges of your mouth
while its  miles and miles away


I hope I still make you smile
despite the lonely winds that  keep blowing in your face
I hope you stay stead fast

I hope your love forever revolves around me
like the earth orbits around the moon day in and day out  and never tires

I hope your eyes are  glowing like full moons
and your body is craving for our crazy moments of hand in hand moonlight walks
and drinking to the smoking memory of our past

I hope you look at snapshots of our future
every time you think of slipping off my fingers
and see how beautiful flashlights of  patience and strong will can eventually develop into

I hope  you become a  hooker
not to one night stands you meet in a club  or a bar
but to the will to  overcome hurdles of time zones ,oceans and temptations that keep trying  to break  us apart

Cause I believe I'm your lucky star
and you are the sun my heart has chosen to revolve around day in and day out to
and though we are time zones apart
the  smiles and smiles that make every mile  seem so light a period to bear
are worth being a hooker to patience to



No comments:

Post a Comment