Monday 22 July 2013

I don't want you clean

I  want all your  laundry emptied out here
where  i could see every stain that has ever spilled on you
i wanna  know your rough edges,where and when  life dealt you a heavy  blow and every stitch you have ever gotten,all the patches
i wanna know where ,when and how you are vulnerable
i wanna know things  you hope nobody else ever knows
i want to be that zipper, that holds you together,  when everything else is falling apart
i know somedays you will  drop my heart and pick it up
but before you do
i wanna pledge you as my security
cause truth is
love isn't always a clear sky
there will be days
when your hands are bound to get a little clumsy
so i am leaving enough room for those days
when our  clouds will be so pregnant our tears wont cease
but no matter how cloudied our eyes are
we will keep looking for the rainbow at the end of every storm
right now
tell me who you are
let me know if you are the vulnerability i have been searching for my whole life
and if you are
no matter what we go through
lets remain that couple that never gets tired of  fixing things

No comments:

Post a Comment