Monday 8 July 2013

My poem

My poem belongs to you more than me.
My poem loves to hold on to the tragus of your listening ear making its way to you cochlear
to rhyme your name to the resonance and assonance of the S in your Surname
My poem
 My poem clings and clangs against my tongue like the tongues of the first people who rightfully  owned the land
you own me
by birthright by fate by everything in me giving myself to you,you own me
you own my mind my soul my depth my surface you own me
My poem  cannot buy my thoughts to escape from the bondage of thinking of you,about you,with or without you
My poem
My poem uncompromisingly smiles for you,hopes to drop your name in every line,let you show up unexpectedly as the main subject of the poet
My poem
My poem strokes your neck ,passes fingers in the cornrows of your dreads to feel the softness of your scalp and hopes to come up with the secret of your trance on me
My poem
My poem
wont let me read other stuff unless i write a poem about you, for you entitled
My poem

No comments:

Post a Comment