Saturday 30 November 2013

When you feel God's love,you know it is his Love

Somewhere,in the confines of my deepest thoughts,in the crevices of my hidden heart,i'm hosting a feast of thanks-giving.The feast is alien to me,but the merriness comes naturally still.I am thankful to God for my lot.Thankful for all the blessings that have rained on. Undeserved favor.I, who is nothing. I, who does nothing.I, whom the Lord has pitied.I,whose heart is ridiculed by sin. The Lord has opened his flood gates on me and said,child ,your days on this earth shall be mirrored with blessing after blessing,and everywhere you go,you shall find favor with men. Thankful for the sleepless nights i get to spend,wondering if someday i will be a good healer.It is good,to know my inner instincts crave to do good.It is good to know,i do not know it all.It is good to know nobody on this earth knows nothing,nobody on this earth knows everything.It is also good to know that our lives are intertwined to fill in the gaps where others know,and to allow others to fill us where we do not know.God has been good,his fountain of blessing flows endlessly,just when i'm about to chill and say,God i thought your favor had run out,He shows me the vast ocean,shows me the depth and breath of his abundance upon my life ,reminds me I am Wada, God's beloved,Ndzimu wakandida.imi ngwana e ngwana wa Kakale ..imi banikati, imi itshururu cha ka ma Eleck..imi..how moving it is to know God's love wraps me from head to toe! ..and i am left in awe,singing endless praise and giving him glory for whom he has destined me to be,whom he has blessed my life with.Can God be sweeter than this!

No comments:

Post a Comment