Sunday 27 October 2013

For You

I have been tasting loneliness at the tip of my tongue
and every-time I swallow to ease the taste
the distance creates a lump in my throat

I have  a history of letting go
of things out of my sight
That's just how I deal with stuff

but for you
 I long stopped looking for the exit door
I am strapped in to the  core of my soul
I have given up search of things i can always find
 I'm in pursuit of our lost and found
Cause i know
nothing new
can replace the flutter you leave in my gut
nothing new
can make me  forget
how sweet you are
nothing new
can make this distance so great
that i cant be patient enough to watch the tick toying of seconds move me closer to you


and i wasnt lying when i said
if this is a war
I will bleed for you
till i find you whole
cause you have my heart
and my heart knows the direction of its love
even when all else seems lost
i cannot stop
thinking of you



No comments:

Post a Comment