Saturday 26 October 2013

Submit to authority :( :)

I was pitying myself a lot tonight,thinking of how i have to be in the hospital at early hours of the morning when my peers are sound asleep on weekends and a huge  part of me did  not want to attend tomorrow's post call rounds at all,unfortunately for me ,i accidentally clicked on Joyce Meyer's site and bang,one of the daily devotional had a verse  saying 

Be submissive to every human institution and authority for the sake of the Lord, whether it be to the emperor as supreme, or to governors as sent by him to bring vengeance (punishment, justice) to those who do wrong and to encourage those who do good service.
—1 Peter 2:13-14
and all i am thinking is God why oh why,i was planning on enjoying a stolen morning but now your word is convicting me.I cannot not attend this post call ward rounds cause i have to submit to authority regardless of whether someone is watching me or not.So i will try to get there tomoro morning :(

No comments:

Post a Comment