Sunday 9 June 2013

Care about your patients

yesterday i had a convo with my friends Dk and Sthaa about what distinguishes a good doctor from any other doctor--and they said something that has since stuck to me.''Care about your patients.''

When i am ill,i go to great lengths about finding out whats wrong with me,i learn about every side effect of the meds i get,i lean how the illness affects me--its not only the body malfunctions im concerned about--its everything--my social interactions--how i am affected emotionally--mentally--and physically--its not about passing an exam ----so im going to treat every case from now on as if i had the disease.


I just stumbled on a blog of one of my proffessors in medical school and i am completely awed at what he has accomplished.if you want you can check this link and see what i am talking about
http://www.vijaynaraynsingh.com/?page_id=91

I want to be something close to what he is --so help me God...
God give me the ability to learn this diseases and retain them--make me extra extra smart Please Please!
I really want to be a great excellent Doctor--Use me :)

Make me a Ben Carson---A Proff Naraynsingh--A Seemungal--And Teelucksigh combined and all my proffessor in medical school combined :)

No comments:

Post a Comment