Thursday 6 June 2013

:) My patients and I

God has been so good to me---some mornings when i don't feel like going to school and i end up forcing myself to go,i meet the most loveliest patients who remind me why i decided to settle for medicine in the first place.Today was one o those days--with one of my patients telling me i have a beautiul aura about me and i will touch many lives not for money but for the genuine need to want to help. --(apparently she saw a green light about me and a rose )..it was  uplifting--i guess this is my calling---to touch someone's lie  out there and devote my life to a worthy cause :) She made my day

And my skim--Tsa kalahi Crew  made my day --i don't know what i would do if i wasn't in the same class with this 14 or so Batswana students---you would think we were back in Botswana with Trini foreigners in our class instead of the other way round :) .I'm sure gonna miss them when we part next year


Right now i miss all my favorite people and i'm praying for some sort of miracle so i could see all of them soon...wish i had the power to control things so i could have things turn out the way i want--oh well i guess i have to do with what i got hey--and just continue praying for a miracle--one thing i know is my prayers do work :)  especially when i listen to this song.Its one of my favorite morning riser songs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQmlSqRX5fg

anyway night night..i have a test coming up soon--and have a whole two set of books to read --so i cant write a full page hey


ohh i almost forgot--i bought myself We Need New Names--by Noviolet Bulawayo---been waiting for the book since last year ..hope to read it soon

No comments:

Post a Comment