Saturday 1 June 2013

We have a new addition to our family :) well maybe two

So my housemate's birthday was today---and we celebrated it in a small way---kinda got to bond --she is a great housemate and i'm glad i live with her-funny thing though is the first time i first saw her i didnt  think she was a friendly person--she isnt as extroverted as most of my friends are--more like shy and an introvert at first sight---but getting to live with her has shown me the girl can talk--when she puts her mind to it.-she puts up with many of my flaws very gracefully--like the lady she is :) so im just gonna wish her a happy birthday again here..yesterday she brought home two amazing little pets---two fish---i have since named them Peaches and Pumpkin---don't tell my house-mate alright--these are just my secret names .I was soo excited--I felt as if we got a new dog or something--except we dont have to to walk the fish---or train them where to pooh.


She put them in these clear fish bowls and decided to separate them---I was soo sad...I don't like it when living things are separated--i think the fish will get lonely..i mean i cant imagine spending the rest of my life alone---no company...no one to say hey did you see that--i mean fish must have some sort of language they speak...now that one is on our dining table and the other on the TV stand i bet they cant gossip---i planning to ask her to please consider giving them visitation rights..atleast once a week...What if they are a couple...or friends..or siblings..and all they can do is keep on swimming round and round with no hope of ever meeting ever again..Its kinda worse than jail..atleast when you in jail you know if you will one day get out lol..anyway she did say that she knows some fish are not supposed to be in one container cause they could eat each other--so i guess she is doing this for Peaches and Pumkin after all...anyway bye guys..i have to check on my new siblings :)

No comments:

Post a Comment