Saturday 15 June 2013

Dad

Dear Dad
Permit me to use the name my grandma uses when she calls you fondly --despite the fact that we are three decades--two continents apart right now.Tonight let me do what i was not brought up  to do.Talk about my feelings.Tonight  i confess the love i have for you-how much you mean to me.We say it always when we are together--not through words but through our actions--you do what you can to protect your children -you do what yo can so we could have the best of what we can have and for me thats how i feel your love even though i have never heard you say you love us i still  know your love follows us wherever we go.Tonight ,I am my father's daughter and you are my dad and I embrace every piece of  you,you  have ever sacrificed-you independence--your freedom to bring us up.I appreciate your unconditional sacrifice and love  and i say thank you Dad.It means the World to me.You may be one person to the world--but to me you are the world and i am what i am because of you .

Lots and lots of love

Jafu's daughter :)

No comments:

Post a Comment