Tuesday 18 June 2013

fun time: school time

so in preparation for our MBBS exam we talked to a few seniors who just graduated and we had a really eye opening talk---i realised that getting very decent marks isnt a joke..u have to put in work but it can be fun---today i implemented one of the things i was taught---i asked my friends to give me answers to questions and if they answered right i give them 10tt dollars but if they answer wrong they give me 5tt dollars and one of my friends was bait--- i got my 5tt dollars--tomorrow i have taxi fair  :) i really had a good day in school ..i just wish i had learnt of this earlier--- right now i'm going to learn about labour and hope i can find bait for my next 5 dollars --i will learn it soo well ..planning on reading the chapter atleast 5 times :)

No comments:

Post a Comment