Tuesday 7 May 2013

Are plastic flowers really that bad as a gift?


I had a good day at work today,simply because my class was cancelled :) ,and God knows i needed some time off,my circadian rhythm was disrupted during the vacation,i used to sleep at 5am and wake up mid day-so when i heard the news my first instinct was where is my bed,i need to jump into my bed right now,mind you,it was only 7am---if my grandma knew  of this she would get a heart attack.She doesn't believe in having the sun rise while the child lies in bed--shame on me! :)

Anyway,my so good friends took up my grandma's role and scolded me for wanting to play the lazy bum role instead of reading-We don't have much time-they kept reminding me-December will be soon here and we should be ready for the exam--yah thats what happens when you have nerdy friends--they cant let you enjoy a bit of sleep without feeling guilty--i love them though and God knows i need them,without them im pretty sure i would have had a couple of falls along my journey to being a doc.Anyway after the lecture they gave me,i decided to take care of important business first-- drop off a form for accommodation in school,,pray for me--i need to move into Old French-the rent outside is ridiculous!

 I also met with my former tutor,psych -a very friendly Register-i wish all supervisors could be as nice as all psychiatrists i have met so far-they have this way of making one feel at ease-and not jumpy jumpy at all--and he gave me good news--i did well on my elective program-i was so happy to hear that--elective marks don't matter that much but they do count later in life when you are applying to specialize into a particular field of medicine.While waiting to drop off my application sheet,i met a woman who i usually see around campus-i could tell she had put on extra work into looking great today and my mouth blurted out that she was looking very pretty--i normally hold in compliments-but i'm glad today it was given spontaneously--she was so happy and i was also happy cause i realized i made her day :) So today,just find someone you can compliment and make their day too-it doesn't take much from you,just opening your mouth and saying something kind,be truthful though-and a secret for the guys--you can never go wrong if you tell a woman she looks beautiful. :)

On a different note ,would i be cheap if i bought my friends plastic flowers? I know people always go crazy over fresh ones,but some of my friends suffer from allergies and one other thing plastic flowers last forever--and i hope my friendships will last for eternity too you know :) just saying lol...Lala--don't tell me i reason myself out of every situation,i'm being truthful here lol
Anyway back to the eye--i hear class might turn out interesting tomorrow

PS.when i finally slept,i dreamt of my psych results :) ..who dreams of results? --i mean there are so many things i could dream about--and my brain just chose to dream about school--:)

Thursday, 2 May 201

DAY  1
Donate clothes
You no longer use
DAY 2
Give away some  books you don’t use
DAY 3
Volunteer at a shelter
DAY 4
Write prisoners letters-I feel guilty about a letter from a prisoner who once wrote me and I never replied
DAY  5
Walk from Champ Fleurs to Trincity and back
DAY 6
Go  fishing
DAY 7
Go ice skating
DAY 8
Learn sign language
DAY 9
Learn to say “hello” in 50 languages.
DAY10
Learn how toBelly Dance
DAY11
Pay for someone’s lunch
DAY12
Finish the  fiction in my online library
DAY 13
Start  a happiness project
DAY 14
Make a difference in at least one person’s life.
DAY15
Write and publish a novel
DAY 16
Audition for makeup modelling
DAY 17
Gain a Readership of over 10000people by December 2013 for The SEED magazine
DAY 18
Uplift someone’s spirit
DAY 19
Graduate with distinction Jtough one
DAY 20
Get my blog to 10000views by Novemeber 3 2013-we are at 1993 views 8007 to go 
DAY 21
Create enough passive income so that you don’t have to work another day in your life.
DAY 22
Live on 25tt a day for  25days
DAY 23
 Get an ideal 4bedroomed home
DAY 24
Visit a mosque
DAY25
Run a Marathon
Day 26
Learn how to apply eye liner, and eye shadow
Day 27
Try a new hair style
You have never done before
Day 28
Rehearse and recite poetry in  front of an audience
Day 29
Buy myself red roses and share them till I remain with one
Day 30
Watch the top 20 movies of all time

No comments:

Post a Comment