Friday 24 May 2013

forgive me

 love
 forgive me
i thought i had forgotten you
forgotten  the rippling way your name resonates throughout my body  like electricity
lighting up ablaze places where dark coldness resides 
forgive me
this heart still knows how to show up whole  for you,  like goosebumps never tire of showing up for cold 
forgive me
warm flame, i did not mean to awaken you
set you ablaze, afresh 
forgive me
i  am all that your eyes linger at, in secret,watching me melt at the warmth of your love 
forgive me
your heart carries me in chambers of chests  full of sharp  knives you resect me
You  re-sect me into so many pieces of love i become a song, a play, a poem for you, about you 
forgive me 
you murder my being to an after life  dedicated to  loving you 
forgive me
and just when i think this  love is dead 
You resurrect me so damn well 
i  remain amazed by the way  my heart still  jumps up in  joy 
like young love  
forgive me


 

No comments:

Post a Comment