Saturday 11 May 2013

There is beautiful woman here now –for every Beautiful Woman


This is a love letter for all the women I have encountered in my lifetime
I keep you in snapshots of memorial photographs
Each snapshot beautiful in its own right
One corner filled with your sweet smile of wisdom and knowing kindness
A portrait of having seen it all still framed in lady like composure
No need to photo-shop , edit or crop your natural beauty
You are the right vibrance of calm and quiet
A strong hue of soft kindness and vulnerability
Sometime you come in black and white
But even then it doesn’t matter
Cause the contour of your being holds your inner self
That I cant forget who you are even if I tried
I remember you
In color and without
Sometimes you get the red eye, pretty red like your whale loving heart
And you sunny side pales the sun into oblivion
Auto correct doesn’t exist in your vocabulary
You just know how to love the living sinner out of me
Sometimes I ask you if you have a well of kindness you draw from, from where you come from
That kind that can break a man down and make him come out even stronger
But you shake your head from left to right
Claiming you are just ordinary
I don’t believe you cause you are miracle and magic mixed into one
You walk this earth like a piece of magic
Always making things feel and look just right
For all you are, for all you will ever be
You are miracle wrapped like one big present for this one lifetime
giving birth to life
I want to tell you I loved you from day one
From our dinner dates from umbilical cords and placentas and open sacrifice
And your hand covering me before every fall
From the way you said hi
To the quite silence of your presence
Shouting child, stay calm!
To the company I have with your memories when lonely plans to stop by
There is beautiful woman here now
If you don’t believe me
look in the mirror

No comments:

Post a Comment