Wednesday 22 May 2013

Are you my Praying Mantis?


''I've had my share of ups and downs, times when there was no one around, God came and spoke these words to me, praise will confuse the enemy.

I started singing, I started clapping, I started dancing, people were laughing, they knew my problems, they knew my pain, but I knew God would take them away.''---Marvin Sapp's Praise him in advance

One of my favorite gospel songs :)

Tonight i'm just chilling with praise and worship songs-and i am quite shocked really-cause its been a while since i chilled  with gospel music  -i suspect SOME Christians who read one of my earlier blogs on going to church got on their knees and prayed  for me --yah..my mom  sometimes says  we need friends who are like praying mantis--always praying for our lives  to submit to the word of God

i'm seriously on a roll tonight--i haven't listened to any secular music for the past 2hours  and I usually listen to lots and lots of secular music when studying---guys please don't pray too much for me hehehe...take me in baby steps if you want me to change---kana praying people are very dangerous--they can easily turn a situation  around so abruptly you end up not having a chance to adjust--

i have heard of people praying for others to quit smoking and it happened instantly--or quitting alcohol,drugs  and the like--- talk about the power of prayer man --so yah..guys----im not yet ready neh for  360degree turn around-you do understand right---so please ask God to take me in stages ---and unlike Damita who sings No looking back  and says she has made up her mind --there is no turning back --the past is behind her --i think i still have that urge and lust stirring in me getting me to look back--kana ke tloga ke tshwana le mosadi wa ga Lot--turning into a pillar of salt cause of my unwillingness to give up worldly things---


Mara,on a serious note ---The path to heaven is narrow bazelwane--ha o ntshwana le nna jaana o santse o rwele merwalo le dikeletso tse di sa reng ee, gare o ne o ikise ha pele ga Modimo o bo o kope ba ba itshwareleletseng mo Moreneng go go khubamela--so you guys who are praying for me, continue to do so---i do need a refreshing annointing from the Holy Spirit...to be touched in a whole new manner--ke be motle --especially in areas of having a generous heart ---of being kind,considerate and loving towards others and being careful of  what i say--my mouth lands me in trouble on a daily basis :) nothing major though--minor squabbles with my much loved friends----anyway im sure if my mom read my blog she would be happy--mosadi wa Modimo ke belaela le mangole a ka tswa a ne a sale a uba ka go nthapelela ka pelo e ne e sa thole e na le kgathego mo go kalo..mme jwale ke utwa ke nyoretse lehoko ---bogolo jang ke le reriwa ka setswana kampo sekalaka ---o hitlhela ekete lehoko la teng le tsena mo boteng jwa pelo ha le reriwa ka teme ya kwa ga rona

Morena kere Madi ya tswang maqebeng, Le metsi le thlakoreng Ka ‘ona ke re nthlatswe, ke be motle ke loke Ke be mothle ke loke 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFsbFddgWpI

No comments:

Post a Comment