Saturday 25 May 2013

Medicine babe--i wont give up on us

''Even if the skies get rough
I'm giving you all my love

I don't wanna be someone who walks away so easily
I'm here to stay and make the difference that I can make''

From Jason Mraz's lyrics I wont give up on us

Reflecting on my trying times grasping epidemiology, etiology  pathology,diagnosis,treatment,prevention  and going back to the basics ---some days i have felt like giving you up---but somehow when i listen to this song---i come back to you and try again and i'm just glad i'm not that person who walks away easily  :) so yeah babe

When I look into my notes

i got a lot to learn
And in the end,
You're still that friend 


who puts me through many tests 



I have to learn what I got, and what I have-not


I won't give up on us
Even if the marks  get low

I'm giving you all my love
I'm still hoping that some day 
you'll see that i have come this far 

and i wont give up on us

No comments:

Post a Comment