Tuesday 14 May 2013

How i made my mom cry

 im a hapharzad person,i thrive in spontaneity,but sometimes i do need order--that is why perhaps i work well with my organized friends,they kind of bring structure in my life.this month though i decided i am going to try this timetable thing ,thanks to Miss N,whom i fondly call boss lady and is my no-time-wasting-i have-not-read-a-book-in-a-while-yet-exams-are-around-the-corner-friend- She really inspires me to work hard through her discipline and strict work schedule-so we will see if this timetable thing works after all,i did mention i want a distinction right,so since i have not been getting the marks i need to get, i figured change wont kill me--i should try something different-so i drew a timetable--i should have included poetry time,writing time,eating time,bathing time,toilet time, walking time lol..just kidding--i just need a structure to show me i'm doing something or going somewhere..
0n a different note i did send my mom the poem i wrote her for mother's dayafter all.she knows i write from time to time but she has really never read anything i have written so she was all in tears and laughter and when i called her she had me tearing up.i had that lump you get in your throat when you are overwhelmed with emotion, and for the first time in my 24 years i made my mom cry  lol..talk about turning tables around...she used to be the one making me cry back in the day when i was a  bad kid--the  6 year old twins were on her case--asking her why, i quote,a grown woman was crying and laughing this early in the morning..little midgets! --they speak as if they have seen it all..she responded that her first born had made her day-and they had not--and she proceeded to inform the poor souls about mother's day==to which they responded by singing her a happy mother's day song they invented on the spot.Talk about being crafty and smart--I don't know yet where my 10 year old sister was,but i'm sure my mama enjoyed her day,knowing my sister's generosity and her ability to surprise us like that...as for my bro--i kinda miss him--i should call him when Miss N's study schedule says family time,bye for now..i have stuff to read or i am dead meat
DAY  1
Donate clothes
You no longer use
DAY 2
Give away some  books you don’t use
DAY 3
Volunteer at a shelter
DAY 4
Write prisoners letters-I feel guilty about a letter from a prisoner who once wrote me and I never replied
DAY  5
Walk from Champ Fleurs to Trincity and back
DAY 6
Go  fishing
DAY 7
Go ice skating
DAY 8
Learn sign language
DAY 9
Learn to say “hello” in 50 languages.
DAY10
Learn how toBelly Dance
DAY11
Pay for someone’s lunch
DAY12
Finish the  fiction in my online library
DAY 13
Start  a happiness project
DAY 14
Make a difference in at least one person’s life.
DAY15
Write and publish a novel
DAY 16
Audition for makeup modelling
DAY 17
Gain a Readership of over 10000people by December 2013 for The SEED magazine
DAY 18
Uplift someone’s spirit
DAY 19
Graduate with distinction Jtough one--worked towards this with the timetable issue
DAY 20
Get my blog to 10000views by Novemeber 3 2013-we are at 1993 views 8007 to go 
DAY 21
Create enough passive income so that you don’t have to work another day in your life.
DAY 22
Live on 25tt a day for  25days
DAY 23
 Get an ideal 4bedroomed home
DAY 24
Visit a mosque
DAY25
Run a Marathon
Day 26
Learn how to apply eye liner, and eye shadow
Day 27
Try a new hair style
You have never done before
Day 28
Rehearse and recite poetry in  front of an audience
Day 29
Buy myself red roses and share them till I remain with one
Day 30
Watch the top 20 movies of all time

No comments:

Post a Comment