Saturday 27 April 2013

174 days to 25-Belly dancing

So yeah,i shook my torso to the right and to the left today-maybe in 6 months if i keep at it,a six pack wont mean a can of beers but rather  one of those sexy slim bellies people look at and say wow,what a bikini torso,not that i have a problem with my current one,--no,no, no! i don't--i even sing i'm sexy and i know it once in a while in front of the mirror-its a good thing my body rates very low when it comes to things that cause me to stress,and i want to keep it that way. I actually enjoyed the belly dancing....it felt like a poetic piece of my body,swinging here and there to a rhythm .hip up and down..might use it when reciting a poetry piece someday ..i must say since i started this bucket list thing i look forward to my mornings...as for yesterday's 25 tt for  meals for a whole day ,i think for lunch i had a tuna sandwich,2 slices of brown bread and for dessert i made custard,it was very  very sweet---i tend to have a sweet tooth-especially if i am denying myself this and that -i saved some  custard for my house mate-i doubt she managed to eat it at all --then i had an apple --keeps a doctor away--and yes water and lots and lots of tea..i didn't have a proper supper.;;just popcorn ..i just felt full and this morning it was back to tea and toast .the tea guys should give me an award for the world's most drinker of tea in the Carribean-its hot here but im still loyal to my tea...i think in a day i have 3 or so cups :( good thing its decaff
DAY  1
Donate clothes
You no longer use
DAY 2
Give away some  books you don’t use
DAY 3
Volunteer at a shelter
DAY 4
Write prisoners letters-I feel guilty about a letter from a prisoner who once wrote me and I never replied
DAY  5
Walk from Champ Fleurs to Trincity and back
DAY 6
Go  fishing
DAY 7
Go ice skating
DAY 8
Learn sign language
DAY 9
Learn to say “hello” in 50 languages.
DAY10
Learn how toBelly Dance
DAY11
Pay for someone’s lunch
DAY12
Finish the  fiction in my online library
DAY 13
Start  a happiness project
DAY 14
Make a difference in at least one person’s life.
DAY15
Write and publish a novel
DAY 16
Audition for makeup modelling
DAY 17
Gain a Readership of over 10000people by December 2013 for The SEED magazine
DAY 18
Uplift someone’s spirit
DAY 19
Graduate with distinction Jtough one
DAY 20
Get my blog to 10000views by Novemeber 3 2013
DAY 21
Create enough passive income so that you don’t have to work another day in your life.
DAY 22
Live on 25tt a day for  25days
DAY 23
 Get an ideal 4bedroomed home
DAY 24
Visit a mosque
DAY25
Run a Marathon
Day 26
Learn how to apply eye liner, and eye shadow
Day 27
Try a new hair style
You have never done before
Day 28
Rehearse and recite poetry in  front of an audience
Day 29
Buy myself red roses and share them till I remain with one
Day 30
Watch the top 20 movies of all time

No comments:

Post a Comment