Saturday 6 April 2013

My 5 year old son has a girlfriend


So my 5 year old son has a girlfriend :(
I think its time for that mama son talk,now don't ask me when i delivered this charmer boy,he is actually my younger brother,i'm 2 decades older than him and his twin sister so i just call them my children,after all every-time i take them to the local health care center people compliment me on having beautiful kids,so i play along,until they scold me about the twin girl's weight.She has this slim figure you would think we are having a third world war in Botswana,while the twin brother weighs twice as much as kids his age,reminds me of some countries's politics-the people in power and the commoners.Anyway tse di ka buiwa go sekwa. She (Phutsi-the girl twin) creates the hunger games herself,eats rice grains one at a time,and Dallas,her twin brother finishes his food in 10 minutes and gobbles down her meat before we can even cry, ''don't try that Dallas''.The tactics of an old man,no wonder he is called Dallas.Now my mother,could be a military mom,she knows when the alarm of ''mama he ate my meat is going to sound'',so even before they cry out for her help she calls them,''phutsi-dallas-ngadzi'' in one straight bullet freezing sentence like they were all born at the same time,to order.The way they stop whatever naughtiness they were doing in one instant is just mind bloggling.When mama is around i just have to say ''ndo budza mama'' meaning i'm telling mama,and they freeze into this state of innocence.Anyway,lets talk about the girlfriend.The three midgets,stole my ipad,and made a video of themselves,i doubt they thought i would see it ,so in the end my 11year old sister gets my 5 year old brother to reveal his friends' names.and walla there is a Rebecca he cannot stop being shy about..matters of the heart di maswe,even my son has fluttering butterflies at that age.Now this is how im going to punish my little midgets,i will call home and ask about Rebecca...i know they will be so surprised i know about her :) On the upside,i didn't know my bro could dance,go taare ke simolole Nzwazwi has talent,he was doing this moves i have never seen him do before in the video.Mma Moruti Ngadzi was busy probbing him to show the dance moves,i want to ask her gore if she so badly wants to be a pastor like she always tells me,why did they ''steal'' my ipad.Anyway gongwe its true gore the annointed ones are not perfect.Gakere Bo Paul killed thousands :) About Nzwazwi has got talent,Phutsi loves makeup,leave her in my mom's bedroom for 5minutes,you will know what a 5year old and beauty product testing looks like,gape she is very assertive,so she will play the part ya presenter.Mbi will be the Dj,Dallas the dancer,nna i will write column ya what Jafu and Galani's kid's talent corner was like every week :) The catch is they have to perform well in school.Yo o failang i chop them off the talent show.Ngadzi is currently doing extremely well,scoring hundreds in the likes of Agriculture,and gatwe there is omething called cultural studies.Setswana se a apala,but that we cannot do anything more to help her that we are not already doing,so she is safe,Bo Phutsi were exceptional in standard one,except Dallas who had self appointed himself head boy got caught climbing desks,now his teacher liked him ,and didn't reprimand him--bad head boy bad.This year apparently they got a new teacher,she is short and they tend to see her as a playmate and don't listen to her in class.So their report cards were bad,very bad.they got the same bad grade,but Phutsi still managed to make fun of Dallas,cause his position in class was way lower than his..children..anyway that's enough about my children and I ,for a sneak peak of the dancing Dallas, and girlfriend revelation check him out here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Kbk5rz1DbQ

No comments:

Post a Comment