Thursday 4 April 2013

i knew love

i knew love,in a full hallway...always staring softly,with a brownness at the center,like pupils,studying my awkwardness awkwardly, like a transfer student stranger,longing to reach out,a foot or a hand,contemplating....if too much kindness might get in the way of tasting a foreign delicacy of full blown kalanga lips.my awkward gait was a trip line to a never ending pit,i kept falling...i listened to the shooting of my hormones at the trigger of my shooting heart,my lover had a gallon of free bullets,always hitting at the right target in the center of my chest,we knew how to make our way into our hungry chests..like a subway worker...we wrapped every layer of our feelings with saucy words..always longing for a taste.everyone's heart is an empty pit..waiting for the day we kill our selfishness and bury ourselves in ready to peel layers of selflessness...i feel love,i feel a love growing in my heart even a razor sharp mower cant mow into place....baby..you have no idea,what a woman madly in love can achieve when she finds love..in a full hallway.. staring right through her soul softly..studying her... my first one in 2013... for those who know love :)

No comments:

Post a Comment