Tuesday 2 April 2013

leaving behind every path paved in eggshells...


have been running away from my life for too long,
this insight is my wind shield in pouring storms of cynicism..
when you see me,
tell me,
my future is a bucket of paint waiting to splatter on a mural
the soft flutter of my paint brush is trying to catch up
to every other day spent contemplating
which silhouettes make better candidates for a job my God,
MY GOD
specially crafted a tittle tag for my promised self...
i have been worshiping gods known for punching holes in arks full of dreams,
i am leaving behind every path paved in eggshells...
sometimes the quotes in our diaries are waiting for someone to live them out,
if you see me
help me to catch up to the heels of my fleeing life

(for everybody who keeps on putting off living their dreams because of the negativity around them)

No comments:

Post a Comment