Wednesday 24 April 2013

Dear God

I couldn't help miself but start off with Dear God. I'm under de spell of  De color purple.It has me thinking and thinking  a lot.I am even afraid i might think too much --thinking can make dem smart people crazy--like dem butcher's son who dropped out of Mt Hope--crazy as hell--oh i might dig me into a  pit of sadness...and we both know i shouldnt.Mi smile is de only thing worth looking at on mi plain face--so  I just gonna ask you questions and hope someday you gonna find time in dat busy schedule of yours.
God,why is some people born ugly-like really really ugly--- out-ter ugly,inner ugly-both is equally tormenting to me!
 Lord,me does not think tis better to be ugly outside and pretty inside,people gonna hate you for being ugly,eventually you gonna take it all in ,de hatred,the spit,the snare and you just turn out like dem,everybody judge you stern de  first time dey see you,whether they admit it or not.They just say,she look like a man.what a pity.de girl's too plain.And if you really really  pretty,people is gonna give away dey chair so you could sit your pretty self down,sometimes dey will even  bring upon themselves a cold.if you don't believe me God,ask a few fellas.They trip and fall head over heels easily -sometimes i wanna beat sense into them,even i who never saw de real color of de blackboard,i with my senseless head and my schooless brain want to beat some sense into dem-i think dem pretty girls are trap wires or something...having dem boys trip over and over.
God,who do you look like? coz you got me so confused..de preacher say we was made in yah image,but me see so many black,blue black,purple eyes,yellow.red,orange faces and yeah,sometimes green,i does not know anymore which is you. are you pretty? cause if you are ,i does not know if you does understand de plight of we ugly,i think for my peace,i will think of you like me,cause den maybe de preacher asking me to forgive 70*7 times i might try.cause you'd understand a bit...i cant promise though,i does have soo much envy for pretty woman and dey easy life...i think even de rich guy who you does say cant get into heaven,i think it might be even harder for me than he,cause of my envy...any God,I does gonna see what de next chapter has for me to think about...bye..i shall write soon







No comments:

Post a Comment