Thursday 4 April 2013

Period-I hate you-love you

Period-i hate you-love you

i hate you
like my joints give way 
to the burden of your sitting there
heavy 
hate you

like bloating and tears sit in each others company
like forced so called ''best friends'' hate each other's company hate you

like i don't understand what is wrong with me hate you
like i want to tell everybody off for no reason hate you
like everybody could hate you with me hate you
like today i could dial my boyfriend's no and tell him off for no reason just cause you showed up hate you

do you understand the pain that makes me want to sit on the toilet seat, walk around the house
sit on the toilet sit,walk around the house, sit on the toilet sit, walk around the house
lay my tummy on the cold floor with my tummy bare hate you
wear winter socks.tie my belly up.get on my nerves hate you
sit in a cold fridge
raise the temperature up
no its too hot
make it warm
i feel so ugly i could eat a full tub of ice-cream but i don't want to get fat but i still don't care and if you say i am fat even if i am
i will bite you nose
i want to bite people around me hate you

i don't think
you do

if you did
you would understand once a month visitation right
is too much just dropping by

but you see
if you don't pass by in time
i still fret in my sleep
and beg you to show up
21-28days in time and when
you arrive one day late with your roller coaster emotion i really don't know what to do
except to sigh in relief and hate you love you

No comments:

Post a Comment