Thursday 25 April 2013

A world without words

I'm thinking about every whisper we've ever shared
wondering what made you sit through
did you notice how  my eyes  hugged you
as your words wept for me
do you ever wonder why you weep for me
do you prefer to offer words of  silent comfort
or are you the kind that sings hurt further away
what if we lived in a world without words
would you still mumble sorry every-time my heart is black and blue
would you be a kind gesture at the end of  a hard day
in a way that i'd know you still cared
everytime your lips meet mine in silence 
to bring to life the potenty of our body poetry
would it make you sad or  would it just  drive you mad
that you cant tell me all the ways you want to be kind 
even though deep in your mind you can still find words that would make this moment just right
i want to know what goes on in your mind
even if i cant always read your lips right
i would still think the world of you
even  if you spent your whole life silently
loving me


No comments:

Post a Comment