Tuesday 2 April 2013

NeeD YoU

NeeD YoU

Lover 
this lips are molding every vowel into its rightful place
i'm holding out my palms to embrace this change

the night you asked me 
if i would spend forever with you
i carved a yes in a bowl full of water
and hoped that your loving eyes would always see
the presence of my hard core love even in the absence of tangible signs

i loved you from the far corner of your bar stool
when you called me in the middle of the night
and shouted at the top of your lungs
'babe,you are the best thing that could happen to a man,do you know that?
even this many shots of vodka can't get me to forget that!'
to the giggles of your drinking mates
who sang 'whopped' behind your back

babe,even in my dreams
i give you my tender heart
you can have every fiber love

i want nothing more than the flow of your passion giving under my thrusting heart
i want nothing else than your hand holding me

two years ago i said
no matter what happens
i will be a glowing moon on your darkest nights
and

you said

''we will sometimes have seasons of blowing hurricanes
and scorching suns
but no matter how long the storms last

always

need me
to teach your lovely lips
to mold the letters of my last name
into their rightful place''

:*

No comments:

Post a Comment