Tuesday 2 April 2013

The one

The one

Is it the way you smile
Or the way you squint when you look at thy
Is it the way you talk
Or the way you walk
That leaves me deeply mesmerized
Perhaps it is neither
Perhaps it is both
Do I like you when you nod
When you lie
When you tell the truth
When you fight me
When you argue with me
Do I like you still
You seem to ask
Isn’t it obvious
I like you every time
I like you more
I like you no lesser
I like you the same
I like you when you quiet
I like you when you loud
I like you when you stop to talk
I like you when you want to talk
Even when you can’t
I like you when you write
With those long lovely fingers
I like your brains
I like you when you arrogant still
I like you when I least expect to see you
I like you when you doze
When you rush from one pace to another
I like you still
I like you when you torture me
With your presence closer to mine
I like you when you pour your soul to me
And that’s when I like you best

----the very first ''like poem''..i ever wrote.first year UB 2009---

No comments:

Post a Comment