Tuesday 2 April 2013

daggers in your mouth

Maybe you carry daggers in your mouth, maybe ‘’good-morning, how are you ?’’ is an alien phrase to your lips. Maybe your kindness is a gay silhouette hiding in the closet, waiting for the right time to come out. Maybe, I should forget you because if I don’t, i might stir hurricanes to flood every ship of my kindness my mother taught me to always keep afloat. I hear echoes from my grandmother’s hut. Always treat the dying with absolute respect, she echoes in every strand of my body but mostly through my lips. But You. I have given you all the kindness running in my veins. You have been dying since the first day we met. You are cold. You are Brutal.Dusky blue like your heart has been to the grave and back. I cannot even bring my ears to listen to the whimper of your unappreciative voice. You want this and that. You, I do this and that. Still, you keep thank you’s from my plate like thank you’s are a totem I cannot eat. Guess what ,rudeness is an incurable disease I don’t want to catch, guess what, people like me run away from its contagion state, Guess what everybody has issues in this life , my mind is a safe of hurt, guess what, I don’t go about giving people the treasures in that chest, every hurt worn in that safe is cleaned of all the mud, every wise person writes a code to hide all their hurt. Guess what,learn to be kind!

No comments:

Post a Comment