Tuesday 30 April 2013

WORDS

readers usually tell me ,that i write beautiful words,tell me so often that sometimes  i believe them, and i now use words daily like a writer,

words speak louder than actions,each speaker sees their speech as truth even though words are nothing more than letters strung together.

words do a lot more than actions,words  hurt more than blows do,some people read lips to know the present,i dig into records of  all your wrongs to awaken your past,and words tear us apart more than scissors do,
words make cowards strong men, and words make strong men look feeble and when words tears us apart we say more words with extra caution,and words hold us  closer together more than tapes  ever do,words make ugly,beautiful in an instant,they  heal hurt like miracle,

words make more friends than silence does,you say hi,how are you doing and you tickle life long-laughter through just one phrase,
each one sentence tells you a story worth listening to
,i am in love,but this sentence is for my lover,each phrase is a window into my thoughts,each word is a present worth unwrapping,each hope is a future worth dreaming about ,but you say ,don't say too much,that stuff is for your lover-its too deep,

but if i keep my own words to myself,our friendship dies,and you say hey,when did we stop talking that much and we start talking 7 days 24 hours,till our weak ties grow extra strong together

and you tell me i write beautiful words,you tell me so often that i believe you and our friendship rises above caution and i become a writer and i tell you i love you and you believe me you don't say,now  that sentence is for your lover.

I wrote this while listening to Sarah Kay's poem hands

No comments:

Post a Comment