Thursday 4 April 2013

Tell me

i want you to tell me of thoughts you have on your death bed.then tell me of every apology you ever packaged and never sent.tell me of thank you's you wish you'd said.tell me of mornings your heart woke up black and blue.tell me whom you badly wanted to sue-did you swear beneath your breath instead.no, you are an angel,and angels dont swear.do you swear when you bleed? tell me how bruised you really felt,tell me just by the way you describe the ball of choking tears lodging at the back of your throat,tell me in a language a 5second old baby understands how to suck breast right after birth.do you believe in karma? if you do,do you know for every baby dying a new one is born? is birth still a miracle? a miracle for who? did you take your life for granted or did your life take you for granted? do you know life leaves even when you care too much? someday life leaves anyway,see,i wanna know the 1st time you tasted the flavor of regret,and if that aftertaste still lingers in your breath?

No comments:

Post a Comment