Saturday 20 April 2013

unlovable one--inspired by Fantasia's song Lose to Win

sometimes i lie in bed
wide awake
so awake
my heart hurting soo bad
trying to make sense of our mess
wondering where we went wrong
how could you love me this less
when i need you so bad

can love flow this slow
i want to make it feel right but it still feels so wrong
you know  i love you so
but you are always
looking for something out there
somewhere
out there
how it makes me sad
that i'm so right here  and you are somewhere
and you heart is nowhere near here
but then
i cant give you up even then
even if you not here
maybe some day
you'll look down here
see how i waited long enough
right here
loved you with every fiber
fiber
fiber
but you keep pulling back
is this where i love you enough to let you go
and hope someday you''ll  know how to come back right here
babe ,babe,babe
tell me ,tell me,tell me
tell me how you want me to love you
is this where i say i have had enough
even if i haven't had you one bit
please love me,love me ,love me



No comments:

Post a Comment