Tuesday 2 April 2013

do you know i want you so bad!


can you smell the newness of the dollars in my pocket?
do you know its month end?
do you know i want you so bad!
i hear you screaming down High street,''buy me! buy me!''
i don't care whether you plan to hug my curves when i walk out of the car
i don't!
i don't care if you are the right shade of green to compliment my dark eyes
i don't!
 i don't care if my falling hair will go well with the low cut cleavage
i don't!
stop screaming my name
 Yes,i have shoes in my closet that will match you perfectly
they are 9 inch heels reserved for special occasions
yes!
i've had them for months
they have no companion yet
stop whispering lovingly to my soul
you and i are not friends
we have never been friends
we will never be friends
don't call me darling or babe or love
don't reveal the smooth cut of your back
stop telling me you will do my figure justice
i don't want any body hugging cleavage wrap 
do not entice me
i am a woman you just happened to attract
 i am a woman walking on high street trying to keep my eyes on the road ahead
i am a woman trying to keep my eyes of the windows of shops
i have savings to save
food to buy
fees to pay
please i beg of you don't spoil my budget
don't you make me forget
my goals,my aims,my vows

will it be our little secret?

are you sure?

if i snuggle you in this hand bag will you not whisper a thing?

No comments:

Post a Comment