Sunday 21 April 2013

I am beating you arthritis!

I am beating you arthritis!
Today we reached 537 page views on my poetry and whatever comes to my mind recollection blog known as ngumba-wada.blogspot.com. I was pretty happy because i have been actively blogging for a month and didn't really expect many people to stop by.At first i was reluctant to start blogging because i thought who would take time to read poetry but you guys have proven me wrong.Today I just want to thank people from the places below who have visited.Bots,i know if it wasn't for Load shedding issues,and internet is down troubles you would beat the States lol. Anyway a huge heart felt thanks for all those who stop by.It keeps me going....our mark is 10000views by November 3,when I turn 25,so i will keep writing those poems,before my arthritic hands abandon me,both pinkies have started to show ulnar deviation-i so hope i will have good looking functional hands at 40--and like my mama says,we reject you arthritis in the name of Jesus-we reject you-i reject you arthritis even though you are in the family and eventhough the last time i went for a routine check up my ESR was raised--i reject you.God knows,if this is arthritis i'm beating you-i'm getting them poems out before you get the better of me :) To 10000views
Page views by Countries on my blog
Entry Page-views
United States 250
Trinidad and Tobago 67
Canada 44
Russia 37
Botswana 35
Malaysia 19
United Kingdom 18
Germany 16
South Africa 14
Barbados 6

No comments:

Post a Comment