Thursday 25 April 2013

For Barcelona -Remember the titans-176days to 25bucket list

Football is fascinating,despite the fact that i can't tell the difference between an offside and a free kick,i enjoy watching fans,their reactions,as they despair, have hope,jump up and down in overestimated confidence only to sit back down in disappointment--i also follow status updates on  facebook  on who won and who messed up.Makes great conversation when i say something intellectually  correct with my football loving friends,you know something i just copied on  a fellow football fanatic's wall --for instance Yesterday as i watched Remember the titans ,i couldn't help but think of my team Barcelona,they need a coaching strategy filled with hope,i hear they were  depressed after being  defeated by Bayern Munich.Now being the good friend I am to my fellow Barca Fans.i just want to say,it is not over---we will win the next time around---anyway...i have watched over 12movies now:Man on fire,The other Boylean Girl,Temptations,Oliver Twist,Shrek 2,Dear John,My left foot,the story of Christy Brown,Forrest Gump,Mama,Training day and The preacher's wife and last but not least Remember the Titans.I initially intended to watch the top 20 movies of all time,but i find Denzel Washington's acting pulling me towards his work more often than i intend.The man is a great actor..so im going to finish of my top 20 list with his works and observe why he has this great command with acting.In the meantime,lets heal our wounds Fellow Barca's...maybe a good movie will help you forget
DAY  1
Donate clothes
You no longer use
DAY 2
Give away some  books you don’t use
DAY 3
Volunteer at a shelter
DAY 4
Write prisoners letters-I feel guilty about a letter from a prisoner who once wrote me and I never replied
DAY  5
Walk from Champ Fleurs to Trincity and back
DAY 6
Go  fishing
DAY 7
Go ice skating
DAY 8
Learn sign language
DAY 9
Learn to say “hello” in 50 languages.
DAY10
Learn how toBelly Dance
DAY11
Pay for someone’s lunch
DAY12
Finish the  fiction in my online library
DAY 13
Start  a happiness project
DAY 14
Make a difference in at least one person’s life.
DAY15
Write and publish a novel
DAY 16
Audition for makeup modelling
DAY 17
Gain a Readership of over 10000people by December 2013 for The SEED magazine
DAY 18
Uplift someone’s spirit
DAY 19
Graduate with distinction Jtough one
DAY 20
Get my blog to 10000views by Novemeber 3 2013
DAY 21
Create enough passive income so that you don’t have to work another day in your life.
DAY 22
Live on 25tt a day for  25days
DAY 23
 Get an ideal 4bedroomed home
DAY 24
Visit a mosque
DAY25
Run a Marathon
Day 26
Learn how to apply eye liner, and eye shadow
Day 27
Try a new hair style
You have never done before
Day 28
Rehearse and recite poetry in  front of an audience
Day 29
Buy myself red roses and share them till I remain with one
Day 30
Watch the top 20 movies of all time

No comments:

Post a Comment