Tuesday 30 April 2013

Eye liner-171 to 25

So i learnt how to apply eye liner,i have the pencil eye liner but apparently the liquid one does a better job.I guess part of my toiletry budget is going to purchasing that ..the food issue is killing me,living on 25tt a day is no joke.i cant have what i want when i want it ...it must be really hard for someone who lives this way not out of choice but out of necessity..life can be real hard.yesterday i worked on finishing my fiction,still on the 34th chapter of The color purple.school is starting in a week and i will have to cut down on fiction :( i love my fiction,helps me escape the realities of this world..esp loneliness and as far as i know its always there when i need it.i have been questioning myself a lot lately on why i'm so dedicated to writing...and then i realized i get this satisfaction from putting words on paper.one of my best friends says that should be enough,and most of the time he is right,so i guess we will stick with his theory.i miss my family- my mom,my dad,the twins,my bro and my sis..and of course one of my fav persons ever :).its not easy being apart from people you care about.anyway i'm gonna blow them kisses and hope they kiss right back :* someday .

DAY  1
Donate clothes
You no longer use
DAY 2
Give away some  books you don’t use
DAY 3
Volunteer at a shelter
DAY 4
Write prisoners letters-I feel guilty about a letter from a prisoner who once wrote me and I never replied
DAY  5
Walk from Champ Fleurs to Trincity and back
DAY 6
Go  fishing
DAY 7
Go ice skating
DAY 8
Learn sign language
DAY 9
Learn to say “hello” in 50 languages.
DAY10
Learn how toBelly Dance
DAY11
Pay for someone’s lunch
DAY12
Finish the  fiction in my online library
DAY 13
Start  a happiness project
DAY 14
Make a difference in at least one person’s life.
DAY15
Write and publish a novel
DAY 16
Audition for makeup modelling
DAY 17
Gain a Readership of over 10000people by December 2013 for The SEED magazine
DAY 18
Uplift someone’s spirit
DAY 19
Graduate with distinction Jtough one
DAY 20
Get my blog to 10000views by Novemeber 3 2013
DAY 21
Create enough passive income so that you don’t have to work another day in your life.
DAY 22
Live on 25tt a day for  25days
DAY 23
 Get an ideal 4bedroomed home
DAY 24
Visit a mosque
DAY25
Run a Marathon
Day 26
Learn how to apply eye liner, and eye shadow
Day 27
Try a new hair style
You have never done before
Day 28
Rehearse and recite poetry in  front of an audience
Day 29
Buy myself red roses and share them till I remain with one
Day 30
Watch the top 20 movies of all time


No comments:

Post a Comment