Sunday 21 April 2013

For the love of my life

I have been waiting for years to find a Prince in shining Armour
heavily weapon-ed with cupid's arrow of mass kindness and a smile that stretches my very being to give nothing but my very best

There are days when i smile at every ex that i ever let go
because of  nagging girlfriends who called me day and night  rudely  to demand that i let go of their man
i say,sweet Jesus! how did you know i needed to let go of the very  things that were holding me back

God knows,i have been crushed before
but for you
i would wait in the same spot again and again for the same accident
so i could experience the CPR of your mouth to mouth resuscitation
so i could live to tell how
Cinderella's shoe fitting perfect prince pales in comparison to you
you make so many things i once thought impossible
so worth trying to fit my out of this world little idiosyncratic expectations to

Did you know?


we all have different reasons for feeling butterflies in our guts
mine just happens
to be
you








No comments:

Post a Comment